*Appointments are required*
Scott County Law Library: In-person consultations with a volunteer attorney for family Law matters.
Wednesday, September 20, 2 – 4 PM
Spots are limited! -- call for an appointment (952) 496 – 8713*
All clinics are held at the Scott County Law Library in the Justice Center, Scott County Government Center.
Preparing for your consultation session:
• Each session is 30 minutes long.
• The party/parties must be present at the session, that are/will be a part of the matter, for which legal advice is being sought.
• The party/parties is to bring with (if any): A copy of the Court Order(s); a draft of papers.
• Questions about filling out paperwork, prior to your session? Contact the Law Librarian prior to the clinic.
• If an Interpreter is needed for the session, one can be arranged through the clinic.
For more information, visit the event flyer.