Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
• Staff will not provide constant monitoring/supervision during the testing period.
• The student must contact library staff to schedule the exam at least two library-open days in advance. Hours are found at www.scottlib.org/hours. This service may not be available during all open hours.
• The Librarian on duty at the time of the test will monitor it, regardless of who scheduled the exam.
• Tests can be mailed or emailed to the library. Students must verify in advance that the test or password has arrived.
• The student is required to present a picture ID before testing begins.
• Staff will not hold personal items for the student during the exam (ie: cell phones, text books, back packs, etc…)
• The student is responsible for all fees/charges related to the testing, including printing and mailing fees.
• The library may not be able to install special software to take online exams.
• If the student is not able to take the exam at the scheduled time, please call in advance to cancel or reschedule.
• Staff will not rate, grade, or otherwise assess the quality or value of the student’s work prior to or after the exam.
• Staff will not be able to proctor Minnesota insurance and real estate exams, per the MN Department of Commerce exam requirements. Please contact the Library for a list of proctors in the Minneapolis metro area.
• The library reserves the right to limit this service, if necessary.
• In an effort to continue offering and improving proctoring services, the library may send you a brief survey about your proctoring experience. Your recommendations are important to us.
First and Last
Professor or testing center
For example: BIO 101 Introduction to Biology
First test must be at least two library-open days in advance of today's date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field