Doyle-Kennefick is a planned regional park located in Central Scott County between St. Catherine and Lennon Lakes. Volunteers will help transform the 1860s homestead from farmland into prairie and restore existing savanna by planting native shrubs, releasing milkweed seeds through a “podcast,” and busting buckthorn.
- Date: June 9th, 2018
- Time: 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Location: Doyle-Kennefick Regional Park
- 235 Street East, Elko New Market, MN, 55020
- Light breakfast, snack, and lunch provided.
- All ages welcome, children must be supervised.
- Pre-registration is required, so sign up today!
- 100 Restoration Volunteers needed
- 20 Volunteer Supervisors* needed
* Contact us if YOU want to manage volunteers as a Volunteer Supervisor. Free training is provided!
Register at GreatRiverGreening.org/vol-events/
or contact May Yang, Community Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 272-3993.
Read the event flier for more details.