Community Development Agency
The mission of the Scott County Community Development Agency (CDA) is to invest in possibilities to live and work in Scott County, with a vision to pursue opportunities for economic growth, develop pathways for residents to have affordable homes, and co-operate with communities to design achievable goals that support all people's lives.
The Scott County CDA Board of Commissioners’ regular meeting is the second Tuesday of each month at 2:00 pm at the CDA office. Special meetings are called as necessary and when possible occur on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2:00 pm at the CDA Office.
Agendas & Minutes
There are five members of the Community Development Agency, one from each Scott County Commissioner District. Board Commissioners serve five-year terms with no term limits.
To have a comment or question forwarded to a CDA commissioner, please call (952) 402-9022 or send an email to email@example.com.
- DeAnn Croatt, Helena Township - Commissioner District 1 - Current term ends December 31, 2025
- Terri Gulstad, Prior Lake - Commissioner District 2 - Current term ends December 31, 2023
- Dale Gade - Commissioner District 3 - Current term ends December 31, 2024
- Michelle Choudek, Prior Lake - Commissioner District 4 - Current term ends December 31, 2026
- Barry Stock, Savage - Commissioner District 5 - Current term ends December 31, 2022
If you are interested in applying to be a future member of the Scott County Community Development Agency, complete the online application form or contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 952-496-8169.