OHV, Snowmobile & Watercraft

Off-Highway Vehicle 
registrations are done by size and dry weight - please make sure you have that information when you come in. Also needed are serial number, model, year and sales receipt if it is a new vehicle. 

Registrations are done by length, manufacturer, type of hull material (wood, metal, or plastic), type of propulsion, model, year, serial or hull identification number (HIN) and have a sales receipt that shows you have paid the sales tax. Boat registrations are good for 3 calendar years (for example 1/1/2003 through 12/31/2005).
registrations require engine size, make, model, year and serial number.