Pay Property Tax
Online payments are now accepted! Read instructions (PDF) on how to make a property tax payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card.
Convenience fees apply:
- $1.50 per transaction for e-check
- $3.50 per transaction for debit card
- 2.3% of the transaction amount for credit card
Online Payment Help
To find detailed information about property taxes and due dates, or to make an online payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card, visit our Online Payment Center.
To find out more about subscribing to e-notices, read our online instruction form (PDF).
Other Payment Options
You may pay in person at Customer Service. Check our hours here: https://www.scottcountymn.gov/1212/Shakopee-Customer-Service
You may mail taxes - if mailed they must be postmarked on or before the due date to be considered on time.
Deposit your payment in a drop box. They are located:
- Inside the Government Center in front of Customer Service
- At all Scott County Libraries from May 8th-15th and October 8th–15th. Please check your area library hours here: https://www.scottcountymn.gov/1153/Locations-Hours
- In Parking Lot B on the north side of the Government Center
Curbside drop off available on May 15th and October 15th (should the date fall on a weekend it will be available the following Monday) from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm in parking Lot B on north side of Government Center.
Unsure if your taxes have already been paid? Use the blue “Pay Property Taxes Online” button above to check the amount due. You can search by parcel number or address.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to property taxes or taxpayer information, please contact Customer Service at 952-496-8150 or email our offices.