Mental Health Center
COVID-19 Update - 3/18 1:30 PM
The Scott County Mental Health Center continues to provide our full array of Mental Health Services via Telemedicine.
Although our office is closed due to the National, State and County emergency declarations for COVID-19 all of our services are being provided through Telemedicine.
Current clients and clients with appointments will be contacted by their provider to set up Telemedicine.
New Clients should call the Mental Health Center Intake at 952-496-8481 during business hours to schedule a Telemedicine appointment.
The Mental Health Center is an outpatient community mental health clinic which provides diagnostic assessment, therapy and consultation services to the residents of Scott County.
Emotional Behavioral Health
Mental health is as necessary as physical health. Mental health struggles can affect our life and the lives of those around us. There is help to increase positive Mental Health and live a mentally healthy life.
Therapy or crisis appointments
- You may call Mental Health Center Intake at 952-496-8481 during business hours to schedule an appointment. Same day crisis appointments available.
- Before or after business hours, a message may be left on the Mental Health Center Intake team confidential voicemail at 952-496-8481. Your call will be returned the following business day.
Mental Health CrisisMental Health Crisis 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM call 952-496-8481 for crisis appointment during business hours. 4:30 PM to 8:00 AM call 952-818-3702 for Scott County Crisis Response mobile services.
In a life-threatening emergency call 911.A mental health crisis can include but is not limited to:
- Talking about hurting self or others
- Self-injury, but not needing immediate medical attention
- Emotionally distraught, very depressed, angry or anxious
- Highly unpredictable or unusual behavior