Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- Incoming and outgoing mail may be opened and inspected for contraband by jail staff except for legal/privileged mail which shall be opened in the presence of the inmate.
- All inmate mail must be sent through the U.S. mail.
- Mail must be addressed using the inmate’s full name.
- Any cash received will be credited to the appropriate inmate’s account.
- Inmates are not allowed to receive packages or items considered contraband.
- To send mail to an inmate please address envelope to:
Inmate’s Full Name
Scott County Jail
301 Fuller Street South
Shakopee, MN 55379
- Inmates who are not serving disciplinary sanctions are eligible to receive and reply to messages.
- All messages are screened by Sheriff’s Office personnel.
- Inmates access their messages through tablets located in their housing areas.
- Messaging for family and friends is $0.25 per written message and $0.25 per photo attachment.