Apply in person

Renew your drivers license or state ID at the Shakopee Customer Service Center

Remember to bring

  • Your Social Security number if you have one
  • If you are under 18, a parent or guardian with proper identification must be present
  • If your name has changed since your last renewal, bring a certified copy of:
    • Marriage certificate
    • Divorce or dissolution decree
    • Certified court order specifying a name change


Cost varies for class and any endorsements you might have  

You must pay by cash or check made payable to Scott County. We do not accept debit or credit cards at this time.